- I want to work out, push myself to the limits, and become as strong (mentally and physically) than I have ever been.
- Painting. My amazing boyfriend bought me a beautiful easel when I started this hobby and I haven't gotten much use out of it.
- Organizing. The house can always use this, as can the garage.
- Catching up with friends. I can't believe how much I have put this off. Life seems to fly by when all of your time is accounted for.
- Relax. Now that my time is not so occupied, I need to learn to not cram everything in all the time. I need to just. chill.
- Read! I can read non-school related books (I can very excited about this).
Running has been amazing and I am up to 5 miles right now. I am right on track for the Redlands on April 1st. To re-evaluate my goals, I re-posted the runs I had in mind below:
- Run Through Mesa view Middle School 5k (done!)
- Angels Baseball 5k- this is on Saturday and I think I am more than ready for it.
- Run Through Redlands 10k- I just signed up today.
- Survivor Mud Run in Sept- I have signed up for this already as well.
- Rock 'n Roll half in Las Vegas- this is the only one left for me to sign up for. Hopefully I can do that once I get my tax return.
Last year I was able to do the Angels 5k at 32:08. I must have been much faster than I am now, which is a little disappointing because I am not sure I can beat that. I will try, but not be upset if I don't. I am also right on track for my 365 miles in 365 days goal. To date, I should have at least 84 miles under my belt and as of today (after my 4 mile run), I am at 88.61.