Monday, August 15, 2011

Merp!

I had an amazing workout today and I thought, "Man, I really need to start posting again." To get up to date, I still haven't lost more than my original 30 pounds. I also haven't gained (I fluctuate a couple pounds, but that's it), which is good I guess. It has started to frustrate me because I work out at least 4 times a week! I know I could start watching more with what I am eating, but it's just so difficult. It's time for me to buckle down though because I only have about a month until school starts. Once school starts I always get off track due to the lack of free time I have. Besides, I need to bring myself back to my original goal and that was to be more in shape and healthier. In order to get healthy though, I HAVE to start watching what I eat again. I think because it's summer and I have had multiple mini vacations, I have fallen off the wagon a little. Nothing to beat myself up over though, because even during these vacations, I manage to get in exercise.

Back to that great workout I had today though. I finally, FINALLY ran a full straight mile without stopping. My mile time was 11 minutes and 20 seconds- my fastest mile to date. I felt incredible. It was almost like the lack of weight lost doesn't seem as bad now because at least I know I am improving and I'm only getting in better shape. After that first mile, I bumped up my incline and I did that for another mile and a half... then I moved to the bicycle for 5 miles. My hour and a half workout felt great and got me sweating so bad, it was dripping onto the treadmill. I know, gross.

I will need to start posting more, even though I say that all the time. I just feel like my schedule is so damn hectic and I barely get a second to breathe, especially when I am running... har har har. Anywho... I have my body pump class tomorrow (a class I started taking every Tuesday) and that is sure to get my arms and legs nice and sore. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment